Jason F. Orlando
- Former Deputy Attorney General for New Jersey.
- Served as an Adjunct Professor at Rutgers School of Law-Newark.
- New Jersey counsel for multinational corporations, working with lead counsel from around the world.
- Past President of the Harvard Law School Association of New Jersey.
- Served as a White House Intern under President Clinton.
- Registered government affairs agent with Impact NJ, LLC.
- Harvard Law School (Juris Doctorate)
- John Hopkins University (Bachelor of Arts; Phi Beta Kappa)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court:
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District New York
- Eastern District New York
Activities and Affiliations
- Criminal Justice Act Panel attorney
- Served as Adjunct Professor at Rutgers School of Law-Newark.
- Trustee of the Harvard Law School Association of New Jersey (HLSA). HLSA President (2007-2008); HLSA Vice President (2006-2007); HLSA, Secretary (2005-2006).
- Serves on the Board of Trustees of Hudson Community Enterprises.
- Recognized as a New Jersey Rising Star by Super Lawyers.*
- Serves on the Board of Trustees of the Hudson Community Enterprise.
Mr. Orlando is a named Partner in the firm, practicing in the areas of business litigation, government law, criminal defense, and land use. In addition, Mr. Orlando has served as an Adjunct Professor at Rutgers School of Law-Newark, where he taught courses in New Jersey State & Local Government Law and Urban Law & Policy. Mr. Orlando is also a registered government affairs agent with Impact NJ, LLC.
A former Deputy Attorney General for New Jersey, Mr. Orlando has several years of experience in both government and the private sector. Mr. Orlando served as a Special Assistant to former Attorney General (and current Chief Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court) Stuart Rabner and former Attorneys General Anne Milgram and Zulima Farber. As a member of the Executive Staff, Mr. Orlando advised the Attorney General on legal, policy, and administrative issues including elections, Internet safety, high intensity drug trafficking areas, combating child pornography, and Attorney General Law Enforcement Directives.
Mr. Orlando’s private sector experience includes working as a Litigation Associate at Lowenstein Sandler PC and at Dewey Ballantine LLP. At these firms, Mr. Orlando represented a vast array of clients including Fortune 500 corporations, financial institutions, closely-held corporations, and individuals.
In 2014, after a competitive application process, Mr. Orlando was appointed by the United States District Court, District of New Jersey to the Panel of Private Attorneys under the Criminal Justice Act , making him eligible to receive court appointments to represent certain criminal defendants in federal court.
Mr. Orlando is a Past President of the Harvard Law School Association of New Jersey and continues to serve on its Board of Trustees. Notably, he served as a White House Intern under President Clinton.